Today, I am very happy. My dad will be here at three, and tomorrow I go home for Thanksgiving, which I have never been so thankful for. Also, the English Department has a teacup collection. And I’m taking good classes next semester. THEREFORE, what follows is a deeply frivolous entry which you may not want to read. Seriously. You might just want to skip it.
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. last beverage: Milk
2. last phone call: Karen…well, not quite. See, Karen and I don’t call. We voicemail.
3. last text message: never…
4. last song you listened to: Hay un amigo en mi…
5. last time you cried:…I honestly don’t remember, and I watched two tear-worthy movies yesterday.
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. dated someone twice: No.
7. been cheated on: I prefer the word betrayed…
8. kissed someone & regretted it: No.
9. lost someone special: Yes.
10. been depressed: Not seriously.
11. been drunk and threw up: No. Wouldn’t be a very attractive look on me.
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2010)
15. Made a new friend?: Yes. Many of them.
16. Fallen out of love?: Probably.
17. Laughed until you cried?:Almost…those handshakes
18. Met someone who changed you?: I think so
19. Found out who your true friends were?: Yes. Or more like..decided.
20. Found out someone was talking about you?: Not that I remember…
21. Kissed anyone on your fb friend’s list ?: No.
22. How many people on your fb friends list do you know in real life: Everybody. I’m really relatively picky about it.
24. Do you have any pets: Well, there’s Tigg the cat, but we’re rarely on speaking terms. Does George count? He’s cute.
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Teased my hair,waved a knife around,and screamed about blood. Then I hugged lots of people.
27. What time did you wake up today: 7:40- my 8am class was cancelled
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Watching Toy Story 3. The end of it..the heart warming part.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Three-o-clock
30. Last time you saw your Mother: October 24
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: Nothing,really
32. What are you listening to right now: the fridge humming, and dear hallmates getting ready to leave
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Pretty sure I have
34. What’s getting on your nerves right now: Nothing. I’m in a beautiful state of mind.
35. Most visited webpage: Facebook. This computer is terrible for my health.
37. Nicknames: Not many. A-girl. Aliche.
38. Relationship Status: None.
39. Zodiac Sign: Taurus. I think. Somebody who cares want to check that for me?
40.He or She?: She.
41. Elementary: Caldwell
42. Middle School?: Caldwell and that one infamous year at Penn-Griffin
43. High School?: Guess. This is a hard one.
44. Hair Color?: brown with peroxide
45. Long or short?: A little longer than I would prefer right now.
46. Height: 5′ 9″. Average height for a man. And I am not a man.
47. Do you have a crush on someone?: Probably not. It’s debatable, but I choose not to debate it.
48: What do you like about yourself?: My waist. Don’t touch it.
50. Tattoos?: No. But someday I want to get henna all over my body.
51. Righty or lefty?: Right handed.
52. First surgery?: Never
53. First piercing?: My ears.
54. First best friend?:Mary
55. First sport you joined?: Haha. Silly.
58. First pair of trainers?: That’s a weird question. My mother wouldn’t even remember.
59. Eating: Maddie’s gingerbread cookie!
60. Drinking: nothing
61. I’m about to: Clean my room. It’s gonna be so great.
62. Listening to: Didn’t you already ask this question? Or did I dream it?
63. Waiting for:Three o’clock.
64. Want kids?: Many
65. Get Married?: mmmmmm yes.
66. Career?: Mr. Powell’s replacement.
WHICH IS BETTER ?
67. Lips or eyes?: Eyes.
68. Hugs or kisses: I’m such a hug kid.
69. Shorter or taller: Taller. This is a very important issue in my life.
70. Older or Younger: Probably older.
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Um, can he just be himself?
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: How about both?
73. Sensitive or loud: This is dumb. I’ll choose after I’m married.
74. Hook-up or relationship: Neither?
75. Trouble maker or hesitant: Neither. At all.
HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger: No…
77. Drank hard liquor: I’ve…eaten it!
78. Lost glasses/contacts: No. Just my keys.
79. Sex on first date: No.
80. Broken someone’s heart: I seriously doubt it.
81. Had your own heart broken: No. It’s pretty tough stuff.
83. Turned someone down: Not directly…
84. Cried when someone died: Yes.
85. Fallen for a friend: Hahahahaha. No. I’m more the enemy type.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: More often than is wise
87. Miracles: Yes, usually
88. Love at first sight: Such a belief would wreak havoc on my life. So, no.
89. Heaven: Very much
90. Santa Claus: I believe in my mother…
91. Kiss on the first date: First date?
92. Angels: Yes.
93. Had more than one bf/gf?: No.
94. Is there one person you want to be with right now?: No. For the first time in a long time.
95. Did you sing today?: Not yet…
96. Ever cheated on somebody?: Only in Mafia
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go, and why?: I wouldn’t.
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?: Tomorrow. Of this year.
99. Are you afraid of falling in love?: No. I like it a little too much, actually.
DID YOU READ THAT? I like you. I promise a grave, weighty entry next time around.
I READ IT! While I should be writing a little essay for English class which I am skipping today… I mean why not take a blog break?
I laughed out loud with the “We voicemail.” And you’ve been listening to Spanish music?!?! And please be Mr. Powell’s replacement, and then I can teach in the Elementary school… we can add a Spanish immersion aspect to classical education and then we’d sorta be coworkers?
my favorites: what you did for your last birthday, and do you believe in santa clause =]